Professional Experience - 40 Years of Private Practice
- Specializing in relationship difficulties, infidelity, addiction, and individuals who desire to reach their personal creative potential.
- The practice is gay/lesbian sensitive, multi-cultural, multi-faith and inclusive.
Supervision - 23 Years
- Director of 60 student therapists
Ongoing supervision of the practice of 10 or more clinicians per year. This has included supervision of practices dealing with sexual abuse, play therapy, couples therapy, individual therapy, multi-faith issues multi-cultural issues, racial, victims of violence and torture, and families at risk. It has involved the supervision of clinicians using a wide range of therapeutic modalities.
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min) Specializing in Pastoral Counselling, Theological Chicago Seminary
- Master of Divinity (M.Div) Emmanuel College, Victoria University / St.Andrew's University, Scotland
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Economics Major, University of Western Ontario
- Supervisor and Clinical member of AAMFT (BCAMFT division)
Teaching Supervisor, CAPPE (retired)
Additional Professional Activities
- Past President of BCAMFT
- Former Member of the Task Force for Counsellor Certification by the B.C. Provincial Legislature
- Member of the Committee of BCAMFT board to encourage the creation of a Master’s Program in MFT
- Taught courses in Pastoral Counselling and Dream Interpretation as Adjunct Faculty, Toronto School of Theology.
- Ordained To Ministry in United Church of Canada
- Supervisor, AAMFT
- Teaching Supervisor, CAPPE
- Clinical Membership, AAMFT